BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Color Heart Icon

Thursday, May 6, 2010

WOW!!!!

It's amazing what church can do for you. I went to youth group last night, and WOW, words can't even explain how I feel right now! It's like God has just put all these amazing girls (from my small group) in my life. One girl said that God was telling she had to be there last night. I'm so glad she was, because now, I don't feel so alone.

Last night we all told each other what all was going on in our lives and asked each other to pray. Wow, I'm sorry it's just that I feel so much happier and ALIVE! Anyways, when I got home that night my mom was so happy to see that I wasn't depressed or sad, and I was actually being my crazy self. Then she got annoyed and wanted me to go to bed, but I couldn't! How was I supposed to sleep when God just did such an amazing thing in my life?

Isn't it just crazy how church can really change a person? If your life seems like it's getting worse I really advice you to go to a youth group or even if your life is amazing I still think you should try it. And if your going to one, but you don't feel like thats where God really wants you to be, then venture out you'll know if God wants you to be there or not!

6 comments:

  1. that is amazing kristen.... i am happy that you are happy this is what you need hope it lasts FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I am so happy that you are feeling lifed up and full of God's love! Yes, church, more importantly-God, is amazing. Glad you've discovered the Bible really is true and real! When you surround yourself with those that love the Lord, you will be protected, loved, lifted up. I'm so glad to hear your happy tone through this writing assignment. Excellent!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Kristen!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! AHHHH!!! Keep up your relationship with God!!! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog it is so cute! love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so amazing Kristin! I love your blog! You are the sweetest person! I love you girl!

    ~helana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen! I love you, you are one of the most Amazing girls I have ever met! And I am just so glad that you are happy! It makes me happy knowing that God is helping you and showing you the way! I love you!

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete