BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Color Heart Icon

Sunday, May 2, 2010

About Me

My name is Kristin though my friends call me Krissy. I am 13 yrs old and some of my favorite things to do are hanging out with friends, going shopping, going to the movies, and cant wait for the day that i can vacation to amazing places.
I am a bit of a daydreamer and enjoy doodling when i am bored which usually happens while I'm in Science class.
When i feel down and need to think, I enjoy going on long walks alone and which helps me to be less sad and keep me to focused on Gods beauty around me.
I know that being in middle school is some of the hardest times in life and have noticed that my trust in God and people have suffered. So, i am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too.

10 comments:

  1. It seems a lot of you have the same feelings regarding the struggles of being in middle school. It gets better! I promise! I like what you've done so far. I look forward to seeing how your design tastes grow as we continue we continue working on this project. Try some blingies. Experiment with pictures too.
    Good work~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krissy! Love your blog! Banjo is so cute! :D

    ~helana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Krissy! It's Shelby! Your blog is cute! I like your bunny, Banjo!! :b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristin! Its Meagan, i love your blog, and all the pictures! Its so... you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing your trying to get your trust and walk with God back together, thats exciting. I'll always be here for you, Kristin!:)
    P.S. ALL my pictures I've done are from Science! Your not alone! Keep blogging!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krissy! I love your blog and how you're going to work on your walk with God!!! I also adore Banjo! Love ya! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin, that is so amazing. God can change your life. I love having you as a classmate and I love the live, laugh, love thing. It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristinnn! Okay, so it says I never commented on your blog but it's wrong!
    I love you and your fantastic blog(: I can't wait to see it blossom!

    ReplyDelete